I had a wisdom panel done through my veterinarian.I was told to expect the result in 3-4 weeks.

6 weeks later, I still had not received any results. I called Mars and they said that they had never received a blood sample. I am certain that the sample was sent out. I understand that the sample may have gotten lost in the mail.

HOWEVER, Mars had received payment for they test and then just forgot about it. They didn't bother to let anyone (me or my veterinarian) know that they had not received a sample. After spending all of that money on a test with questionable accuracy to begin with, and then to have me and my family wait with baited breath for 6 weeks...to find out that the test wasn't even being done? Thus far I am both dissatisfied with the product and the company management.

I hope that they make an attempt to rectify this situation in the very near future.

Had an Experience with Mars Veterinary?

Comments

Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic - Negligent Dr. Edin Mehanovic Nearly Killed My Dog Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...." Read more Great Dane Breeder - Had a hard time getting my monies back from a Breeder Great Dane Breeder " I contacted Jessica Garrett from Plum Danes back in December 4th of 2016. I spoke with her about a Great Dane that she had for sale. She said instead..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more